8 Fun Things to Do During a Two-Day Break From the World Cup – Movies, Games, Exercise and More!
No need to chew, we’ve done it for you:
The World Cup is in full swing, with games happening throughout the day. But what do you do when there’s a pause in the action? Here are some things you can do without football for two days.
1. Watch movies: Whether you’re a fan of classic films or modern blockbusters, there’s something for everyone to watch between games.
2. Get creative: Try art or cooking and experiment with different recipes. It’s the perfect way to use up those extra hours while supporting your team.
3. Play a game: Challenge your friends and family to a board game or video game tournament. Get competitive and see who can win the most!
4. Exercise: Take advantage of the lull in action by running, cycling, swimming, or doing some yoga. There’s no better way to show your support and stay fit.
5. Catch up on sleep: If you’ve been staying up late to watch the games, take this chance to catch up on some much-needed rest. You’ll be feeling refreshed and recharged once the next game rolls around!
6. Reconnect with friends: Not every day is an opportunity to take a break from the games and reconnect with old friends. Call them up, chat online, or sit down for some coffee.
7. Read: Use this time as an excuse to finally crack open that novel you’ve been meaning to start for weeks now! Or if you’re more of a non-fiction fan, there are plenty of books out there to keep you busy.
8. Explore: Head outdoors and discover something new in your city or town! Take a walk around the neighbourhood or tour a nearby museum. There are endless possibilities for adventure!
No matter how you spend the time between games, ensure you’re supporting your team in whatever way you can. With some careful planning, two days without football can be filled with fun activities for everyone!
Good luck, and enjoy the World Cup!